[Premium Subscribers] Do we really only use 10% of our brain?

Is this belief more about selling self-help books, or is there actual science behind this stat?

How many times have you heard that we only use 10% of our brain? If that’s true, what’s the other 90% do? Can some people use more than 10%? It seems like a lot of wasted real estate if it’s true right?

Let’s not build the suspense any further: it’s rubbish. We don’t use only 10% of our brains, and nobody can sell you a book or an online course that is g…

This post is for paying subscribers